DurationRound the year
Coming Batch StartEveryday
No. of Students10 availabilities
IncludesCertificate & Practice Material
About the course
What is ROBOTICS? A system that contains sensors, control systems, manipulators, power supplies and software all working together to perform a task. Designing, building, programming and testing a robots is a combination of physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, structural engineering, mathematics and computing. In some cases biology, medicine, chemistry might also be involved. A study of robotics means that students are actively engaged with all of these disciplines in a deeply problem-posing problem-solving environment. .
- Hands-on introduction to basic programming
concepts for junior and senior school students
- Encourage creative thinking, problem solving,
troubleshooting, and reflective learning skills;
- Think of the powerful ideas and curricular
concepts explored during the development of the project.
Return Gift for Students
- Design and build challenge solutions using our elements
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn team-building and presentation skills
- Share ideas and talents.